
Vooley Bong, where in the world did we come up with a nickname like that? We have tried to think about it and figure it out, but we have no idea where that one came from! Tyler is known here at home as Vooley or Vooley Bong. He is a Junior this year. He is an excellent student! We have never had to force him to work hard and get good grades. He is pretty much a straight A student. And it's not with just wimp classes either! He can handle them all. He loves art, Japanese and guitar the best. He really excels in all of those. He is working on a CD with him playing hymns on the guitar. It is a joy to hear his music.
He was born while we lived in SLC. He was delivered at the St. Mark's hospital. I don't remember who the doctor was. I do remember I had an epidural for the first time and realized how wonderful they can be! When Tyler was 1 year old we moved to our first home in Spanish Fork, Utah. Tyler had a piece of soft cloth that he always had to have to snuggle up with. It actually started off as a night gown of mine. I got tired of him leaving my night gown lying around the house all of the time so I started cutting it into smaller pieces a little at a time. It was his "Wa". I think it came from us calling it his "soft". Eventually he started calling it his "Din Din Wa". I finally figured out that was because after I would wash it I would tell him I had his clean clean wa ready for him.
Tyler has always been a good brother. Tani took a picture of him to school on the day she had to take a picture of her hero. Tyler is a big gentle guy! He brings us joy and a feeling of calmness and peace. I am so thankful for Tyler.
No comments:
Post a Comment