I go from Happy Birthday Mom to Happy Birthday Tom! Just two days separate their birthdays. Tom's was actually yesterday, (Nov. 18th). Saturday morning I had arranged for a surprise birthday breakfast for him and all his running buddies. It was lots of fun. We had about 17 runners come by. He had caught onto a few things and felt like he was being set up for something, but was happy with the somewhat surprise. He has gained some really good friends through running and we had a very enjoyable time! I think I overdid it on the food prep though! After feeding all of the hungry runners I still had oodles of food left over! I started calling neighbors to come over for breakfast. It was a really fun impromptu neighborhood gathering. I ended up feeding about 15 more people and still had food left over!
This week I will focus on things I am grateful for. Today I want to say how thankful I am for a wonderful husband! I really am a lucky girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment