Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rainy Sunday

All of a sudden it is raining! We have had beautiful autumn weather here in Utah! I haven't even been watching the weather to see what was ahead! I just wanted to enjoy every bit of sunshine that has been with us for as long as possible! I know we need moisture and I am grateful for any we get, but I have really enjoyed the great days we have been having!
One of the reasons I love the weather is because I am back in the "running" mode! I have become committed to the fun sport again after a year and a half break following an injury. I hope to continue injury free and actually get to the point where I can somewhat compete in the sport. At least within my own age group. I don't feel the need to beat the guys or the young girls! Right now I am running about 11:30 minute miles. I run about 25 miles a week at the moment. I am working towards a half marathon in January.
Camron is doing great on his mission! He has been called to be a senior companion and DL. He is in heaven! He LOVES serving the Lord in Japan! It is great to hear of his wonderful testimony and the experiences that he is having!
The other kids are doing great in school! 4.0 for Tyler AND Jansen! Excellents all the way down for Tani and Tia!!!
Tom was one of the employees that was spared in the huge layoffs recently! We are grateful that we are not out looking for a new job as so many others are doing!
So all in all, I guess I will enjoy the lovely rain that is falling and count the wonderful blessings that I have!

1 comment:

5littlenordstroms said...

Yeah! You finally did it. I know it will be great and I will check in often so keep on posting.