Happy birthday to my mom! She is sitting injured in her home with crutches and learning how to get along a little differently than she has always been use to. I gave her a call to wish her a happy birthday and bring a smile to her face. But guess what? I could tell she already had a smile. The way she is taking back problems and a new injury on top of some other huge things in life is an inspiration to me! Thanks for everything Mom! I couldn't have asked for better parents!
A little bit of a sad...Camron was "Dear Johned" on his mission this week. He said he is OK about it and wishes her well! He said he can't complain because for every sad or negative thing that goes on with him he is blessed a hundred fold with good and great things!
So at this time of year I will try as both of these great examples in my life to look at the good and great things that are all around us! Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment