Dear. MoM
Im dedicating this Book to you. this took a while to make. thanks for All the things you do for me. Your the Best Mom in the world!
love you
tia
Mom I love the Banana Bread you make. It's DelicIous. I love it when you make Banana Bread. And I love when you make peanut Butter squares. yum!
I'll Alway's Remember when you first took me to see Brealle. she is sooooooo cute. but how do you spell Brealle. it's hard! but I love her!
I love when you mAke lunches for me I love how you write notes on my napkin. it's AWESOME! thank you. p.s. it's Awesome!
I love when we go to sevenpeaks I love going on the lazy River! we should go ther Again. please! let's go!
I love when you play games with me. your soooo playful! I like when we play I spy. & guess who extra. I love you!
I love that you let me Do theater & piano! there realy fun! I hope I get to do Both of them next year.
Mom I love when you say: that Im soooo good at theater. thank you! and say Im the Best monkey in the world!
love tiA
No comments:
Post a Comment