I loved Mother's Day this year! We were able to spend time with family in Manti the day before and the family was very nice on Mother's Day. The lesson in RS was light hearted and fun, no guilty feelings overwhelming all the ladies! (Thanks Lori!) The Sacrament Meeting talks were very enjoyable, no guilty feelings of imperfection there either! (Thanks Len and Sonya!)
My family made our regular grilled cheese and soup dinner without any help from me! I got an 80 minute surprise massage on Saturday and a beautiful picture of the Manti Temple!
I must have a reputation for chocolate, because I ended up with plenty of that! Luckily everyone was willing to do their part to help me not have to eat it all alone!
I loved the cute books Tani and Tia made at school for me. I had to write them in here for myself, but if you want to read them they are the 2 posts before this one.
I was very impressed with Jansen's thoughtful gift....He gave me a bottle of windex! But on the card he said, the present is not the cleaner, it's me using it! How cute is that? Now, to see him actually use it.....
Anyway, it felt good to have a really enjoyable Mother's Day! Thank you Tom and family and freinds!
2 comments:
Sounds like your day was special. Isn't it fun having our missionaries home on Mother's day too? Glad you had a good day!
Mothers day was nice on Sunday.
Laid back and easy going, just how I like it!
Post a Comment