A is for Adorable your precious, sweet smile.
B is for Babble, you can talk for quite a while! (the picture on this page is lips with blah, blah, blah!)
C is for Cooking, a true specialty,
D is for darling and dainty as a pea.
E is for Eczema, your dry skin disease, (OK, she has drawn a picture of my lovely leg and disease!)
F is for Forgetful, at time you lose the keys!
G is for Gorgeous, your lovely blue eyes,
H is for Heart, probably 3X normal size!
I is for Incredible, so knowledgeable and wise,
J is for Jackpot, you are a great prize!
K is for Kim, the name Grandma and Grandpa gave you,
L is for Lovely, your face and your features too!
M is for Merry, so joyful and happy,
N is for Nurture, for family, and a dog who's yappy!
O is for Odd, very weird and funny,
P is for Peppy, very bright and sunny!
Q is for Queen, when I look at you that's what I see,
R is for Racing, running marathons, I think you're CRAZY!
S is for Smother, cuz' you "choke' me with Love!
T is for Tender, like an angel from above!
U is for Unbreakable, the bond between you and I,
V is for Valuable, if I lost you, I would die!
W is for Wacky, that's you from head to toe,
X is for eXtra cool because you love me so!
Y is for Yoga, you twist and you bend,
Z is for Ze, as in ZE END!
Happy Mother's Day
No comments:
Post a Comment