As of Thursday afternoon around 3:30 p.m. Tyler is a Spanish Fork alumni! How crazy is that? Tom and I have 2 kids who have graduated from high school! It's not so crazy to think we could have kids who COULD graduate, but it IS crazy to think we have 2 OLD ENOUGH to graduate! Heck, I remember my own HS graduation from good ole Manti High like it were 25 years ago! Eeeek!!!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Congratulations Tyler!
As of Thursday afternoon around 3:30 p.m. Tyler is a Spanish Fork alumni! How crazy is that? Tom and I have 2 kids who have graduated from high school! It's not so crazy to think we could have kids who COULD graduate, but it IS crazy to think we have 2 OLD ENOUGH to graduate! Heck, I remember my own HS graduation from good ole Manti High like it were 25 years ago! Eeeek!!!
1 comment:
Congrats Tyler!
Post a Comment