Oh my little 21 year old! Where did the time go? I was 21 years old when you were born....crazy to think of that! I felt old enough to handle the world and I'm sure you do too! Especially now that you have served a wonderful mission for the Lord! You have grown and learned so much! I can't wait to have you back in our home, even if it will probably just be off and on from here on out.
Thinking back on that February day in 1988 brings a few tears to my eyes. One thing that brings tears is the thought of all the people who we have had to say an earthly goodbye to since then. You were blessed to be born with many grandparents and great grandparents to love you and hold you and now you are down to just 2. We've also had to say goodbye to Aunt Linda and other family and friends, most recently your good friend, Bryce.
Tears come as I think of the cute little first child you have always been! We still say some of the cute little words that you said as a little boy. Our favorites are "ni ni" for ice cream and "tenum, pe tenum' for temple, pretty temple. I can still hear your little helium sounding voice talking and being so excited about so many things in life!
I can't wait to have you home where I can wrap my arms around you and feel of your strong testimony in our home! Our home has been blessed to have you as a missionary. And we will be blessed to have you here as our RM! I love you Camron! See you soon! And Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment