Friday, February 27, 2009

Camron's homecoming!






My cute missionary will be home in less than three weeks! We are so excited to welcome him home. He will be speaking on March 22nd at 11:00 in the Stake Center at 870 E Canyon Road. We are so excited to have him home and hear his wonderful experiences! Anyone who wants to is more than welcome to come and join us that day!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I saw that you were in the middle of scrapbooking (when I picked up Claire from your house last night).
I think that is part of the 'my missionary son will be home soon' nesting syndrome. I think....anyway my mom went through it too :)
For the days before my brother came home, I think my mom forgot the rest of us were there! :)

Amy said...

Okay, the Valentines Boxes post disappeared?

Amy said...

Oh wait, no it didn't, I am just blind. Sorry!

The Stilsons said...

Less than a week now!! We are very excited for him to come home too! I love hearing all the personal experiences that you don't get to hear in letters!
Heidi~
PS the birthday pics are posted!