Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pause 4 the positive

I was going to start a new weekly thing where I stop and think of at least four positive things that happened in the week. I was trying to be really cleaver and call it "PAUSE 4 POS". But when Tom saw the title he got a strange look and said that sometimes POS is used in computer lingo for something else that isn't positive. Something like, piece of sand, or snow or something like that. So I guess I won't call it that, but I will still stop to think of at least 4 positives that are a little different than the norm for the week.

1. I was able to have an uninterrupted visit with my brother for almost 2 whole hours.

2. It was our families turn to clean the church building last night and everyone went and helped on a Saturday night without complaint!

3. I was able to do a little bit of running this week. I had to ride a bike to hills, walk down them and then run up. It hurts my knee to run on level or downhill, but the uphill was feeling fairly OK. I am still recovering from my IT band injury that I received in SEPTEMBER! I'm thinking 4 months is long enough....but I'm thinking of the positive at the moment so onto the next one....

4. I had to give a talk in three wards today. That's not the positive, the positive is the fact that I am now done with that assignment and don't have to worry about that anymore. :o)

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Kim,

I love your positives!! I need to do that too. Miss you tons.

Cynthia

Linda said...

Another positive, your son will be coming home soon! I am so excited for you! It has been so fun having Michael home, even though he's not really "home", he's at school. But I can call him whenever I want, and he even calls me now just to chat! He's such a grown up person now, and it is fun to have that grown up relationship with him. RM's are awesome!