Sunday, January 18, 2009

PEACE

It does not mean to be in a place where there is no trouble or hard work. It means to be in the middle of those things and still be calm in your heart.

So how does that happen? I think the Serenity Prayer is a big help.

God grant me the Serenity
to accept the
things I cannot
change, the
Courage
to change the
things I can
and
the Wisdom
to know
the difference.

I'm working on all of that. It's so hard to have the wisdom to "know the difference" I want to be in control of everything that happens in my life! I've found that is not possible. So I am praying now for serenity, courage and wisdom.


1 comment:

Amy said...

I've never known you to be anything but calm Miss Kim...
Peace eludes me often too - thank you for the reminder.