Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The motorcycle story....

OK Amy....Maybe it wasn't a speeding motorcycle as in 90 - 100 miles an hour, or even 40-50 miles an hour. Heck, it probably wasn't even 25 miles an hour! But it was scary! Especially since I was driving, my friend was on back, my parents were out of town, I wasn't suppose to be riding the motorcycle, it was SUNDAY and there was a homemade jump in my way, (and I'm pretty sure we werent' wearing helmets!) We hit the jump and all was well while we were in the air....it was the landing I didn't know how to do! But land we did, whether we wanted to or not. It wasn't pretty and we were pretty shook up! Luckily we weren't hurt too bad and the motorcycle only suffered minimal damage.

Just for the record, I usually obeyed my parents and stayed off the motorcycle when they were not home. I had to keep an eye on the brothers who were the real trouble makers! It was my job to make sure they got in trouble! :o)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hmm...Kim the rebel... thanks for sharing! Believe it or not, I can actually picture you doing something like that!