Little did we know, his call was being delivered to our home shortly after this. So his call is sitting on our bar at home waiting for us to come and open it.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Tokyo Temple and missionary jackpot!
After a little train ride and a meandering walk through some narrow roads we were able to see this awesome sight! It is a feel good time when you see that in this country. We are definitely the minority in race and religion here!
Tom, Camron and I were able to go in a do an endowment session. It was packed! I felt like we were right there in Utah! They had to bring in more chairs to seat everyone. There were like 120 people there. It was amazing! They said it isn't usually like that. I guess it will be closed the next two weeks so people are making sure to get in before that happens. I'm glad it wasn't closed while we were here. It was a great experience to go. It was even an English session...I wasn't the one who had to wear earphones for interpretation!
We were sad to leave our cute Tyler waiting for us. We had tried to get him ordained an elder before we left so he could take out his endowments here but the timing didn't quite work. We thought he would be able to do baptisms but we found out they are only done in the evenings. So he just came in his shorts and hung out with Aoi while we were in there.
Little did we know, his call was being delivered to our home shortly after this. So his call is sitting on our bar at home waiting for us to come and open it.

It was so fun to meet so many missionaries! This is Adachi Choro. He served as a companion to Cam. He had no idea Camron was coming so it was so fun when Cam went up to him the first time! I wish I could have had his reaction on video! He was darling! All of them were! I could tell they were all happy to be doing the work that they are doing right now!
This one below is Powell Choro with Camron.
Powell, Camron and Adachi
Anderson, Powell, Camron and Adachi.
Fryer, Anderson, Powell, Camron, Chase and Adachi.
Sorry, I'm not sure of the names of these three.
I can't remember which names go to the two on the right here, but they were all very genki!
Powell and Chase
The shimais were darling too! Jones Shimai, on the right, is from Payson. Tom found out he knows her dad from Novell.
Green Shimai was my helper in the temple. She was awesome! Thanks Green Shimai!
Green Shimai with her companion.
Some that didn't leave their names with me.


Sorry I don't have all of their names with their faces. If you are one of their moms or dads and would like a copy of any of these pictures, please let me know.
Little did we know, his call was being delivered to our home shortly after this. So his call is sitting on our bar at home waiting for us to come and open it.
1 comment:
Kim these are great pictures! Looks like you guys are having a ball there, what a fun trip! That is so exciting that the mission call is there and waiting, Is Tyler just dying!!
Post a Comment