We had a fun day with family pictures! Rurika was our photographer....thanks Rurika!

Tani and Tia love to hang on their big brother, Tyler....what's going to happen when he's not here to hang on anymore? We won't think of that right now!

Jansen couldn't resist showing off a bit with that beautiful sky behind him!
6 comments:
Serious skills Jansen!!! :)
Very cute family pics... I can't believe how grown up they all seem now, especially since I haven't aged at all ;)
What cute family pictures! You have an awesome family Kim!
Those are super adorable. Love it.
How fun! Very cute photos!
We see Jansen and his friends use the little ledge between Nancy's house and the Harris' house to practice their tricks now and then.
I am glad he is your son....(I am too well studied in freaking out to handle any of my kids doing that)!
Love the family pics!!! I love when you are all jumping and Tom's tie is right in his face! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!
Oh my gosh! Such CUTE pictures!!! You have the most DARLING family! OK_ the son jumping off of the wall makes my legs ache! Brave, brave soul :D
Merry Christmas!!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment