
This hug has been waiting for 2 years and 18 days to be given! I have to tell you, it was a wonderful feeling to have that boy come down the escalator and into our waiting arms!

It was so fun to see him come home in one of his cute pair of worn out missionary shoes!

There to greet him at the airport was Dad, Mom, Tyler, Jansen Tani, Tia, Uncle Dave, Aunt Paula, Cousin Andrew and friend, Bu. (Bu was taking this picture).

Bu is a member from one of the areas that Cam served in. He just happened to be in Utah at this time and came to welcome Cam home at the airport.

At the church just before Cam has to officially retire the name badge. It was a little emotional in with the Stake President, but a very nice feeling of joy and accomplishment.

With the brothers and sisters who all changed a bunch while Cam was gone! He's not sure who Tani and Jansen are! Lots of growth in lots of different areas for our whole family!

I can tell you now....sending a missionary off is a great experience and welcoming them back home is so very great and rewarding also! Happy day!
5 comments:
Welcome Home Elder Lee! It is so great to see them come down that escalator, isn't it? Have fun getting reacquainted, and don't hold back giving those hugs and kisses! I think Michael thought I was crazy, but I just wanted to hug him all the time, and I still do! RMs are the bset!!
How fun!! I'm so excited for your family. Welcome Home Elder Lee!!
I'm glad that he is home safe and sound for you. I have asked Tia and Tom and they said you were pretty good in the tears department. He did a great job speaking on Sunday, so grown up.
Kim -
I'm so happy for you. Grant came home on Friday. It was incredible. I still need to do my RM report to the list. Grant's report is this coming Sunday. I can't wait. I love to hear him speak Japanese.
Tell RM Lee good luck in school and on the job hunt.
Take Care,
Kara Herron
I know you've been waiting for this day to come! We are happy for you guys!
Post a Comment