I'll accept this tag from my buddies, Amy and Beth.
8 Item Tag
Here are the rules:
1)Post the rules on your blog.
2)Answer the six '8' items on the tag.
3)I tag: Whoever wants to play along.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. American Idol
2. Monk
3. Psych
4. The Mentalist, (I've only seen it about twice, but I liked it and hope to catch it again sometime.)
5. If I catch Ghost Whisperer I like that one, but I don't go out of my way for it.
6.……
7.……
8.……
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Got excited about Cam coming home!
2. Took Rui in for haircut and vaccinations...came out $250.00 poorer! (why did I get a dog?)
3. Went with Tani and Tom to New Beginnings...(Tom told Tani it was Noobie ginnings...ha ha!)
4. Watched a tape delay of the tape delay of American Idol.
5. Fixed grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. (We didn't have them Sunday so everyone was excited I made them last night. If you don't know....grilled cheese and beans and bacon soup are a big hit in my home!
6. Took a bag full of Tyler's change to the bank to change into dollar bills....ended up with $41.71 from his odds and end coins.
7. Talked to my dad on the phone.
8. Got excited again about Cam coming home!
8 Things To Which I'm Looking Forward:
1. Spring
2. Cam being home.
3. Sending Tyler out on a mission in the fall.
4. Going to Japan this summer.
5. Seeing lots of family and friends at Cam's homecoming.
6. Not being injured so I can get out and run again!
7. The Jazz in the finals!
8. Did I mention Cam being home?
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Ruby River
2. Red Robin
3. Bajio Grill/Café Rio
4. Some Chinese buffet that Tom and I found in north Orem but I can't remember the name of it.
5. Los Hermanos
6. ....?
7. ....?
8. ….?
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. Lots of travel.
2. No more injuries....EVER!
3. A fairy godmother who does the laundry and the grocery shopping.
4. Have enough money to hand out hundred dollar bills to people who make me smile.
5. That all the things I love to eat were in a better position on the food pyramid! :o)
6. That my storage room was all organized.
7. That my storage room had a full year supply for my family of 7.
8. That my kids would surprise me and clean all of the toilets at least once in a while.
8 Item Tag
Here are the rules:
1)Post the rules on your blog.
2)Answer the six '8' items on the tag.
3)I tag: Whoever wants to play along.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. American Idol
2. Monk
3. Psych
4. The Mentalist, (I've only seen it about twice, but I liked it and hope to catch it again sometime.)
5. If I catch Ghost Whisperer I like that one, but I don't go out of my way for it.
6.……
7.……
8.……
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Got excited about Cam coming home!
2. Took Rui in for haircut and vaccinations...came out $250.00 poorer! (why did I get a dog?)
3. Went with Tani and Tom to New Beginnings...(Tom told Tani it was Noobie ginnings...ha ha!)
4. Watched a tape delay of the tape delay of American Idol.
5. Fixed grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. (We didn't have them Sunday so everyone was excited I made them last night. If you don't know....grilled cheese and beans and bacon soup are a big hit in my home!
6. Took a bag full of Tyler's change to the bank to change into dollar bills....ended up with $41.71 from his odds and end coins.
7. Talked to my dad on the phone.
8. Got excited again about Cam coming home!
8 Things To Which I'm Looking Forward:
1. Spring
2. Cam being home.
3. Sending Tyler out on a mission in the fall.
4. Going to Japan this summer.
5. Seeing lots of family and friends at Cam's homecoming.
6. Not being injured so I can get out and run again!
7. The Jazz in the finals!
8. Did I mention Cam being home?
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Ruby River
2. Red Robin
3. Bajio Grill/Café Rio
4. Some Chinese buffet that Tom and I found in north Orem but I can't remember the name of it.
5. Los Hermanos
6. ....?
7. ....?
8. ….?
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. Lots of travel.
2. No more injuries....EVER!
3. A fairy godmother who does the laundry and the grocery shopping.
4. Have enough money to hand out hundred dollar bills to people who make me smile.
5. That all the things I love to eat were in a better position on the food pyramid! :o)
6. That my storage room was all organized.
7. That my storage room had a full year supply for my family of 7.
8. That my kids would surprise me and clean all of the toilets at least once in a while.
3 comments:
I know the Chinese Buffet in Orem that you are talking about. I have always wondered if it was any good. Now we know!
That was fun. We also like to do grilled cheese and bean with bacon soup on Sundays. Cheap and Fast! I was also wondering about the chinese buffet. We'll have to check that at one out one of these days. I am so excited for you too. I know how much you have missed your missionary. I hope his return is extra extra sweet. You deserve it.
Paige is really me in case you were wondering.
Post a Comment