1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
3 comments:
I remember the first time I met/saw you was before we moved into this ward. Tani and Kenna were in the same 1st grade class and all of the moms came for a reading activity of some kind (my memory is kind of losing it). Anyway, I remember Kenna pointing you out as Tani's mom and I thought, 'she looks like a cool mom'. You looked so cute and bubbly - maybe it was because I felt so tired and drained just keeping Kenna going to school back then.
Well, I would kind of like to think I actually got you into running. I remember you running behind me up and down the streets trying to teach me to ride my bike when I was a kid. So technically I think thats when you started running. So you're welcome.
I just discovered your blog! So fun to see pics of your kids. As for a memory, I'll have to use the same one you did- the time we met at Run for Kids. You are so cute & bubbly. (hey I just realized I'm the 2nd person to type that) Anyway- what is even more memorable for me is your inspiring running blog. You are so consistent and such a great example to me!
Post a Comment