Jeremy, On the 2nd I will be running 15 miles near here somewhere. Then I will be going to stake baptisms. Then I will be having a double bridal shower at my house. Does that sound like a fun day? So to answer your question, no, we aren't planning on the Minuteman 5K that day. We'll be excited to find out how you do on it! You've caught the running bug!
I love the pictures Cam sent! He is looking so grown up! Next time you do the amazing race let us know. We would all have a good time doing it I think! See you tomorrow at the reunion. -Heidi
Elder Tyler Stewart Lee Denmark Copenhagen Mission Borups Alle 128, 1 tv 2000 Fredriksberg Denmark
The Lee family before Cam's mission
Feb.25th, 2007
The Lee family after Cam's mission
Yummmmmyyyyy!
Bop to the top with this fabulosa recipe! My mom made these Peanut Butter Bars for Cam's homecoming lunch! yummy!
Crust 1 Cup Marg. 2/3 Cup PB 1 Cup Sugar 1 Cup Brown Sugar.
Cream the four ingredients together then add 2 eggs, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp. soda, 2 Cups flour and 2 Cups Oats. Spread in greased Texas Cookie sheet pan. Bake at 350 for about 20 mins.
Remove from oven and spread 1 1/2 packages of milk chocolate chips over crust. Spread evenly with spatula as the chocolate chips melt. Place in freezer or fridge to set chocolate.
3 comments:
Kim, just wondering if you are running that Minuteman 5k on the 2nd? Let me know. I think I will do that one.
Jeremy,
On the 2nd I will be running 15 miles near here somewhere. Then I will be going to stake baptisms. Then I will be having a double bridal shower at my house. Does that sound like a fun day? So to answer your question, no, we aren't planning on the Minuteman 5K that day. We'll be excited to find out how you do on it! You've caught the running bug!
I love the pictures Cam sent! He is looking so grown up! Next time you do the amazing race let us know. We would all have a good time doing it I think! See you tomorrow at the reunion. -Heidi
Post a Comment