Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dance, dance, dance!





Tuesday, May 13th was the girl's annual dance recital with Esprit de Corp. Their teacher is Miss LeAnn. They both really enjoy dancing and have done a very good job. Tani's dances this year were "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" and "Fabulous". Tia danced to "Ring my bell" and "Material Girl".

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

I just showed Olivia these pictures and she wondered who the older girl was next to Tia!! Your girls are growing up. We are so excited to see you all in a few weeks. Cynthia

The Stilsons said...

I can't believe how grown up both of the girls look. Cynthia was thinking the same thing I was. I am so glad that they are in dance. I was a big time dancer growing up. You will have to let us know when one of their performances are so we can come watch. Thanks for all your comments on our blog! It is so fun to read them! Have a good day! Oh and you should put some missionary highlights on your blog so we can keep posted with Cam too.
Heidi

Laura said...

What beautiful girls!! I'm sure they stole the show. : )

Cass said...

Hi Kim! Your girls are so pretty! I enjoy checking in every now and then to see how you are doing!

Jeremy Stilson said...

I think its time to update your blog so that I have something new to read. Come on, we cant go this long anymore! Moe pics too!