Thursday, April 10, 2008
Feelings, wo,wo, wo feelings....
Just a little note about listening to your "feelings". Tom and I were seriously thinking of taking our family to Hawaii for spring break. We looked into things good and even have friends over there who found us lodging for $75.00 a night for our family of 6! It was sounding so fun and doable! However, I just didn't feel good about actually booking things. I never felt like there was going to be a tragic plane crash or anything like that, I just didn't feel right about it all. My kids and Tom were really great to go with my feelings and we changed our plans for California. Well, come to find out, there have been 2 airlines who fly to Hawaii that have gone bankrupt. We have friends who have had to deal with the stress of making new arrangements, (which include having to drive to Las Vegas to fly from there), and have had to add extra $ for their flights. I'm sure they have been a bit stressed about it all. I don't know if I had those feelings to help avoid that nightmare or what. But I do know that the vacation has seemed much more "right" since we changed our plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment