Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!


To the greatest parents! Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 43 years together!
I am so grateful to my parents, Ed and Sharron, for the wonderful example they are to me and my family! They both have many endearing qualities. Some of my favorites are their testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and how they share that testimony by how they live and treat other people! They are both very friendly and kind to any person in any situation. They have faced some big trials in their lives, (probably more than I even have any idea of), and they continue to face life with smiles and optimisitic attitudes. I am grateful they found each other! I am grateful to be their daughter! I hope they know of my love for them on this special day and always! Love you mom and dad!

No comments: