Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Top of the hill is nice, hopefuly over the hill is just as nice!

Yesterday I pulled out everything in the hallway closet and cleaned it out. I threw a bunch of stuff away and earmarked other items for donations, yard sale or "keep for those cute little grandchildren that will be coming my way sometime in the coming years". Eeek....that was weird! Where has my youth gone? I guess I'd better admit that I am really reaching middle age. Camron will be coming home from his mission in March! Only 3 more Fast Sundays....and you know one reason they call it Fast Sunday is because they come around so FAST! Who knows what will happen when that cute little RM comes home?! He could come home and fall quickly in love and make me a mother-in-law! Or maybe he will follow in a few of his uncle's footsteps and wait around awhile. Whatever he does I am realizing that the next 5 - 10 years will really make a change in our lives! It's all very exciting to look forward to, but now I've got to get back to the pantry that I have emptied out today. I thought it might be a good idea to make room in it to store some actual FOOD!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cleaning out the pantry can change your life, seriously.
And it can be scary, I found things in there that should have been buried long ago (apparently my kids like to hide their candy from each other - only problem is they forget they hid it...)

BTW - I retired my titaniumwalkers blog. I will add you to the e-mail update list on my new blog 'You're Funny Hunny'

Night! Co-Child-Raising friend! :)